Work With Us
Interview Rounds: 4
- Involve in data modeling for data warehouse/Data Mart development, Data analysis for online transaction processing (OLTP) and Data Warehouse (OLAP)/ Business intelligence (BI) Applications.
- Involve in Stakeholder management, addressing issues pro-actively, Business Analysis, Business case preparation, Requirement gathering techniques, Research Analyst, Role modelling and mentoring, Data modelling, Pre-Sales support.
- Lead and Manage end-to-end Data architecture.
- Perform data analysis and profiling to interpret patterns, identify relationships, understand anomalies.
- Responsible for Analytical reporting module, designing its data architecture and managing vendors to provide them with analytical use cases and requirements.
- Develop database development standards, and best practices and ensure its compliance from Vendor development teams.
- Manage vendors and conduct design reviews with data modelers and Architects.
- Collaborate independently with Customer to understand, translate and drive the business requirements into technical
- terms and provide long-term scalable solutions.
- Provide feedback and approvals on data model, ETL architecture and reporting architecture.
- Design Solution Architecture for Data warehouse and Business.
- Coordinate with Data Engineering and Data Scientists team to help them develop ETL pipeline, build data flows, implement data strategies and data performance tests.
- Provide inputs to development team on batch processing and streaming data solutions.
- Work closely with stakeholders to establish and align on data governance and managing critical Data Governance initiatives such as NDMO Data Classifications, Metadata, BCBS239.
- Design and Implement Digital Cloud Transformation strategy to Azure, data flows on SSIS, Created Data pipelines and orchestrate using Azure Data factory.
- Create End-to-end data lineage in metadata tools.
- Oversee the reporting KPIs and development of Power BI data visuals.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or advanced educational background equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.