Work With Us
Full Stack Java Developer
Interview Rounds: 4
- Analyzing and designing program changes. Reviewing and updating requirements and design documents.
- Defining development tasks and providing time estimates to aid in scheduling, assigning and coordinating tasks of others, monitoring progress against task estimates to provide status, acting as a focal point to communicate department project activities and status.
- Identifying possible system enhancements as part of improving the functionality and streamlining administration.
- Developing & Deploying REST API, J2ee, and Spring framework to develop web applications.
- Designing and developing Micro services business components using Spring Boot and WebAPI.
- Building pragmatic software solutions to deliver features without compromising code quality.
- Performing the integration of front-end elements created by front-end developers.
- Liaising with business users to gather requirements as part of performing impact analysis.
- Managing and Involving in the migration of existing SMS Messages to be template based and added WhatsApp Notification for the Transactional and Notification Messages with Vendor.
- Designing and automating Merchant Statements applications for extracting & loading data and sending over email for the requested periods.
- Applying application specific technical skills to independently produce deliverables (i.e. specifications, program changes, unit test scripts, documentation, etc.)
- Supporting designed program changes during quality assurance, user acceptance testing, vulnerability assessment and post implementation.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or advanced educational background equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.