Work With Us
SAP Netweaver/HANA Consultant
Interview Rounds: 4
- Plan, Design Infrastructure and implement solutions in SAP landscape.
- Managed multiple engagements and act as a SME to support on critical project phases.
- Deliver multiple SAP projects with proven and standard project delivery methodologies.
- Migrate on-premises application to SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud using DMO.
- Migrate all SAP Business Suite applications to HANA and Netweaver components to Sybase database.
- Install and configure SAP Solution Manager 7.2 on Sybase ASE.
- Design and configure Backup Restore strategy based on client requirement.
- Manage configuration of Sybase based on SAP OLAP and OLTP engines.
- Manage and Monitor DB using DBAcockpit and ASE Cockpit
- Change Request Management (ChaRM) implementation on Solution Manager 7.2.
- Work with the CRM consultant to customize the ChaRM workflows.
- Implement Custom Code Lifecycle Management.
- Performance monitoring and tuning DB parameters.
- Identify and optimize expensive SQL.
- Troubleshoot and fix day to day DB issues.
- Collaborate with other team members and business representatives to ensure that basic settings meet the requirements of the business and aligned with the defined controls and standards.
- Manage all SAP Application upgrades (Release, Enhancement Pack, and Support Packs).
- Perform End-to-End implementations for SAP Business Suite applications and provided 24X7 support.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or advanced educational background equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.