Work With Us
SAP Technical CIG Consultant
Interview Rounds: 4
- Responsible for overseeing the integration of Cloud Integration Gateway (CIG) and Managed Gateway for Spend & Network.
- Act as a technical subject matter expert in the realm of Ariba solutions, specifically focusing on Buying and Invoicing, Guided Buying, and their integration with S/4HANA procurement processes.
- Lead the configuration and management of master data synchronization between Guided Buying and S/4HANA.
- Deliver informative sessions covering technical product features and functionalities for the Cloud Service & Ariba Modules.
- Document all technical processes influenced by the Ariba Cloud Service by creating comprehensive technical design documents.
- Manage the integration process of SAP ECC RFQ into Ariba Sourcing Request.
- Oversee the integration of SAP Ariba Sourcing RFP Awards with SAP ECC Purchase Orders and Outline Agreements.
- Ensure the seamless integration of the Bidder List Interface from SAP ECC to SAP Ariba post-RFP creation in Ariba.
- Coordinate the transfer of documents from Sourcing projects to SAP ECC during the Purchase Order creation phase.
- Maintain responsibility for the integration of supplier data between Ariba and the SAP ECC System.
- Lead the migration of existing supplier data from the EU to the KSA data center, including associated attachments.
- Manage the implementation of Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway as middleware for Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance (SLP), Sourcing, and SAP ECC.
- Oversee the utilization of SAP PI/PO for custom development between Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance (SLP), Sourcing, and SAP ECC.
- Prepare technical Feasibility study, scoping document, estimation and technical specification.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or advanced educational background equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.