Work With Us
SAP Technical Consultant
Interview Rounds: 4
- Design, Implement, and Optimize SAP Landscapes using SAP Best Practices.
- Interact with development teams, configuration teams, various technical support teams, and business collaborators to optimize and maintain the overall SAP reliability, availability, and performance.
- Lead and coordinate with third parties to troubleshooting and provide resolution of problems related to performance issues for SAP ERP, SCM, BWoHANA, CRM, EWM, Solution Manager, PI, and EP.
- Coordinate and work with the SAP Compliance team to ensure that system and data security guidelines are adhered to in the design and set up of the SAP environment.
- Establish and handle enabling technologies such as Solution Manager and Transport Management solutions. Ensure that appropriate controls are in place to handle processes and maintain compliance with internal and external audit rules.
- Lead the planning and implementation of SAP system upgrades.
- Run and participate in the Application of SAP maintenance (Support Packages and kernel upgrades) through all systems using a structured methodology.
- Lead continuous improvements to drive IT effectiveness with the business and IT.
- Identify, Screen, and Evaluate new solutions opportunities, within SAP ecosystem, to address unmet business needs.
- Lead internal and external resources in support of business-related projects and activities.
- Design and manage architecture of SAP ecosystem and underlying technologies including establishing best practices.
- Prepare infrastructure roadmap keeping technology UpToDate.
- Design and maintain high performance systems and capacity plan for SAP infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain disaster recovery architecture, plan and procedures and provide guidance on failover/failback.
- Develop and maintain system integration architecture for new business requirement and existing systems. Continually assess and update current infrastructure landscape to align with business functionality changes and roadmap.
- Drive architecture assessment for SAP ecosystem along with architecture review board.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or advanced educational background equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.