Work With Us
Interview Rounds: 4
- Create Test Strategy, Test Plan, Testing Closure SIT & UAT Reports, Defect aging report & Test Scripts.
- Translate the client’s request into working computer systems or process solutions or workable models.
- Plan testing schedules for completing the client system operations.
- Control the changes requested by the client as per Change Control Management Systems procedure.
- Interact extensively with clients to critically examine requirements and understand its operations and current system.
- Develop project feasibility reports and discussing them with top management with regards to future implementations.
- Work with the software developers and other end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Define the Process of Change Control Management System within QMS (Quality Management System).
- Configure and administrate client applications as a super admin.
- Prepare the BRD, FSD, RTM, Use Case diagram, ISPP, CMP, TP (Test Plan) and Test cases based on the requirement.
- Test mobile Apps and interfaces.
- Take backup for clients through php admin for applications and databases.
- Run SQL queries and testing eXensys ERP.
- Facilitate the employees on Quality Management System in Exensys.
- Induction sessions for new joiners on Quality Management System.
- Establish coordination practices among the various departments in the organization.
- Provide a scalable branching/merging solution for code-base of over 13 million LOC for 300+ developers and more than 20 client implementations.
- Implement Visual Source Safe and Team Foundation Server for the Product Development Group.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or advanced educational background equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.